BENAKA HEALTH CENTRE
Consultation | Medicines | Treatment | Cosmetics | Eye Check-up
A CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE IN AYURVEDA TREATMENT AND RESEARCH FACILITIES AVAILABLE, EXPERT AYURVEDIC CONSULTATION, WIDE RANGE OF AYURVEDIC MEDICINES, SHIRO DHARA TREATMENT for blissful sleep, AGNIKARMA TREATMENT for pain management, BASTI CHIKITSA for rheumatism and neurological diseases, VAMANA- VIRECHANA for detoxification, NASYA KARMA for migraine, sinusitis and other diseases of head and neck, SWARNA PRASHANA for intellectual growth of infants and children, SUKHA CHIKITSA for relaxation of body, mind and soul.
Benaka Ayurveda Centre is promoted by Dr. Udaya Shankar Nadibail, M D(Ayu): and Dr. Ishwari Udaya Shankar
Chief Ayurvedic physician of Benaka Health Centre, Madikeri, Karnataka since its inception in 1990
Visiting Professor at K V G Ayurvedic Medical College, Sullia, Karnataka since 1997
Examiner for under graduate courses of Ayurvedic Colleges under Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore since 2008
Chief Editor of text book of Shalakya Tantra of new Centrel council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi syllabus
Member of The Association of Shalakis
Treasurer of National Integrated medical association and Ayush Federation Of India., Kodagu District branch since their inception of Kodagu District BranchColumist of health related topics in Shakti daily kannada news paper
Authored monographs in kannada entitled :
- Swasthya Sampada, (ಸ್ವಾಸ್ಥ್ಯ ಸಂಪದ)
- Moolikegala Maayaloka, (ಮೂಲಿಕೆಗಳ ಮಾಯಾ ಲೋಕ)
- Badukige Beku Bevu, (ಬದುಕಿಗೆ ಬೇಕು ಬೇವು)
- Madhumehakke Ayurveda Chikitse, (ಮದುಮೇಹಕ್ಕೆ ಆಯುರ್ವೇದ ಚಿಕಿತ್ಸೆ)
- Nimbeyannu Nambi, (ನಿಂಬೆಯನ್ನು ನಂಬಿ)
- Naaru Berugala Naadinalli, (ನಾರು ಬೇರುಗಳ ನಾಡಿನಲ್ಲಿ)
- Raktada Kathe, (ರಕ್ತದ ಕಥೆ)
- Ayurveda- Enu, Eke? (ಆಯುರ್ವೇದ-ಏನು, ಏಕೆ?)
Dr. Ishwari Udaya Shankar, (B A M S)
Over 15 years of clinical experience as the ayurvedic medical officer in government ayurvedic hospitals Panchakarma training from legendary panchakarma guru Late. M. Eshwar Reddy Delivered several talks on ayurvedic topics on AIR and other occasions.
Ayurvedic Treatment For All Kinds Of Disease Specially
- Panchakarma Treatment:Panchakarma is one of the unique therapeutic procedures in Ayurveda advocated for the radical elimination of disease causing factors and to maintain the equilibrium of doshas. As the wastes are eliminated from the body, the person becomes healthy.It is used in deep-rooted chronic diseases as well as seasonal imbalance of tridoshas, tunes the body, organs, mind, breath, and nerves and purifies the blood.
Literally Pancha means five and Karma means action. The five fold measures include internal purification of the body or Vamana (Emisis), Virechna (Purgation), Vasti (Enema), Nasya (Nasal Insufflation) and Raktha Moksha. It is acknowledged as an excellent method to maintain health and to slow down the aging process.
- Agnikarma Treatment:Agnikarma is an application of heat to specific areas in the body with the help of suvarna shalaka (Gold rod). These specific areas are selected according to Ayurvedic acupuncture points. It is extremely beneficial in knee joint pain, neck pain, backache, shoulder joint pain; heal pain, sprains, in arthritis, Sciatica and other painful disorders.
- Shirodhara Treatment:A continuous stream of medicated warm oil/ buttermilk is poured onto the forehead, using a special rhythmic swaying movement, for a specific period, as decided by the physician. This procedure often creates profound relaxation of the mind and body. It relaxes the central nervous system. Shirodhara gives the best results when taken after an Abhyanga.Duratin
Usually 45 min.
Indications: Anxiety, depression, epilepsy, hypertension, diabetic neuropathy, hemiplegia, paraplegia, insomnia, pre-mature graying of the hair / hair loss and mental retardation. It is highly beneficial in overcoming stress and strengthens the sensory organs.
- Basti Karma Ayurvedic Treatment:Basti Karma one of the main procedures of panchakarma chikitsa, basti karma concentrates on the loosened vata dosha out through the rectum the treatment involves .The introduction of medicinal substances such as, herbal oils and decoction in a liquid medium into the rectum of person these gentle.Internal cleansing treatments this is one of the most important aspects of treatment ayurvedic texts say that by basti at one 70% of illness can be reduced.
Type Of Basti KarmaThere are two basic kinds of basti
Nirhua basti (decoction enema)
This type of treatment is predominately used to treat arthritis condition and nervous disorders obstruction of urine stools and flat us .
- Vamana:The objective of the therapy is to induce vomiting to get rid of the accumulated toxins in the form of Kapha.
Indication: Therapeutic Emesis is used for cough, cold, symptoms of asthma, fever, nausea, loss of appetite, anemia, poisoning, skin diseases, diabetes, lymphatic obstruction, chronic indigestion, oedema (swelling), epilepsy (between attacks), chronic sinus problems, and for repeated attacks of tonsillitis.
- Virechana:Virechana is the cleansing of the Pitta and the purification of the blood toxins.Indication: Virechana is used for treatment of skin diseases, chronic fever, piles, intestinal worms, gout, jaundice, gastrointestinal problems, constipation, and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Nasya Karma Treatment:This procedure involves installation of medicated oil, ghee or herbal juices into the nostrils. As per principles of Ayurveda, it eliminates the toxic materials accumulated in head and neck region.Indication: Nasya can be used in treating problems of ear, eyes, nose, and throat disorders such as migraine , sinusitis, bronchitis, and dryness of the nose, hoarseness, convulsions and certain neurological disorders.
- SwarnaPrashana:SwarnaPrashana is one of the most unique and time tested immune boosting therapy for children that is mentioned in the ancient Ayurvedic text books. SwarnaPrashana helps to build health immunity and intelligence in the most natural and harmless way.
- Rakta Mokshana:Blood letting is used to eliminate toxins that are accumulated in the bloodstream. This process purifies the impure blood. In general, blood letting is done by using leeches.Indication: It is used for disorders such as repeated attacks of skin disorders like urticaria, rash, eczema, acne, scabies, leucoderma, enlarged liver and spleen, and for gout.
- Sukha-Chikitsa (Preventive Therapy):Sukham means healthy state and chikitsa is therapy or treatment. Sukhachikitsa is given to healthy persons, to prevent diseases from attacking. Massages (abhayanga) and specially prepared kanji (rice porridge) are part of sukhachikitsa.
Monday: 09:00am–01:00pm and 05:00pm–07:00pm
Tuesday: 09:00am–01:00pm and 05:00pm–07:00pm
Thursday: 09:00am–01:00pm and 05:00pm–07:00pm
Friday: 09:00am–01:00pm and 05:00pm–07:00pm
Saturday: 09:00am–01:00pm and 05:00pm–07:00pm
Sunday: 09:00am–01:00pm and 05:00pm–07:00pm